What Are the Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
A person is often not aware that they have osteoporosis until a fracture occurs. But there are occasionally symptoms of the disorder. They could include:
- A gradual loss of height and an accompanying stooped posture
- Fractures of the spine, wrist, or hip
Call Your Doctor About Osteoporosis If:
- You develop a backache or sudden severe back pain, without obvious injury.
- You break a bone after a relatively mild trauma.
Referenced on 18/05/2021
- National Osteoporosis Foundation.
- National Institutes of Health.
- NIH Osteoporosis and Related Bone Diseases National Resource Center